Wednesday 19 March 2014

Making Cards Vintage Vellum Designs

Hello everyone...

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last post and as always, I've appreciated every single word and thrilled that you loved my lucky stars!!

I wanted to pop by today because I've had quite a few emails and messages regarding the stamps that I used on my Vintage Vellum Designs projects that are currently featured on the April cover of Making Cards Magazine, which can be seen below.
Now, apparently due to the popularity of Making Cards and these projects, I've been told that you're finding it difficult to source the Hero Arts stamps that I used and that stockists are selling out of them like hot cakes. Well, if you are having problems, I do know that they are available to order HERE at at BGPayne Crafts. But if you really can't wait and want to get started on your cards...and here's the reason for me writing this post...my suggestion would be that you can use any flower stamps that are readily available, just let your imagination run wild!! I do know that Hero Arts have a huge and wonderful selection of flowers which will do the job perfectly and if you're still stuck for ideas, I would definitely recommend the following: Four Flowers and Big Pattern Flowers both available from the original listed stockist ~ Craftie Charlie.

So, I really hope this helps and if you have been inspired by my projects, then I would love to see what you've been making. I've already been shown one gorgeous card by a lovely lady, Sarah Cope and she did a brilliant job using peel off stickers as a way to emboss her vellum...it was a genius way to use up the unwanted stickers that I'm sure we all have still lurking in our cupboards, lol!

Thanks for stopping by today and see you soon! 
Bye for now, love Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your work is so wonderful you are inspiring people

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews