Thursday 24 April 2014

A Beautiful World ~ 12 Tags Of 2014

Hello everyone!!

Hope you're all having a great week, despite the awful, dreary weather that has descended on us here in the UK!! Where did spring go? I suppose we shouldn't complain, we did get about three days of sunshine after all, lol!

Today, and this week, is another busy one here at Chez Williams' but I did have time to play over Easter Weekend and make my Tim Holtz tag, which you can see HERE. Now Tim's tag was absolutely stunning and anyone who knows me, knows that I do have a penchant for making paper flowers...so, this tag was an absolute must for me to create and I really hope that I've done it justice! As always, I hope you love what I've made...
On Tim's original tag, he used the Tattered Pinecone to make his flowers but I decided to use my trusty old Tattered Florals die to make mine from paper which I inked with Distress Inks and then shaped into the dimensional flowers.
I also added some rusty wire to the blooms and Garden Greens die cuts and dyed my seam binding with Distress Stains. The whole tag was added onto some corrugated cardboard which I painted and distressed for that extra addition of shabby chic!!



Thank you so much for visiting today and for all your lovely comments on my last post that I created as a guest designer for Sam Poole!!

Hope you all have a lovely day and I'll see you soon!!
Love Emma xxx

24 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous,stunning flowers as always

    Donna. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag looks so beautiful Emma. Love the corrugated background. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous take on the April tag, Emma - it looks fab against the corrugated cardboard.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tag, your flowers are lovely, need to learn how to make those. Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag, I just love your flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag, the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful piece Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. another stunner. dare i say i prefer yours to the master. oops i have said it .......xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma, what a stunning tag, I love that TH die and the colour of your flowers work brilliantly. It's fantastic.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag and your flowers are fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pleased for your win! Congratulations Emma, this is a gorgeous tag. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag Emma. Huge CONGRATULATIONS. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous tag - congrat's on your win! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your flowers on your tag Emma, and the rusty spirals. Congratulations on your win! . Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emma...no surprise here! Your Tim tag for April is gorgeous. Congrats on being selected as one of his winners. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, Emma! Beautiful tag! So happy that you are one of the winners too! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning tag Emma, congrats on you win! great details as always! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great tag! I love use of the corrugated board, looks awesome! Great details. Congrats on your win too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your tag! Congratulations on being noticed by Tim! The corrugated background was just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous tag Emma congratulations on your win
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your winning tag is my favorite of all the winners! Contests.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Poppin by to say congratulations! The tag itself is awesome, but how you brought everything into focus with the corrugated background is specatacular!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a fantastic tag, love the use of the corrugated cardboard. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews